- About Us
- Health Care Reform
- Get Help
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Call Our Helpline
UHCAN Ohio’s Helpline
(614) 456-0060 ext 233
UHCAN Ohio’s Helpline is a free resource available to all Ohioans looking for assistance with health care resources. Call 1-614-456-0060 ext 233 to get help.
The Helpline Can:
- Help you locate free and lower-cost health resources in your area
- Help you understand how the Affordable Care Act will affect you
The Helpline Cannot:
- Offer financial assistance
- Sell health insurance, or give insurance quotes
- Share your personal information without your permission
What kinds of questions can we answer?
- How can I get affordable health insurance?
- What do I do if I cannot afford my prescriptions?
- I am ineligible for Medicaid, what are my options?
- Can an insurance company deny me because of a pre-existing condition?
- What are my options for insurance as an unemployed person?
- Where can I get low-cost dental or medical care?
- Where do I go to shop for a health insurance plan?
- My health insurance company denied me heath services I need. What do I do next?
- I cannot afford my health insurance. Are there any other options?
- What can I do about my unpaid medical bills?
Call our Helpline at 614.456.0060 x233
Get Help Now!