- About Us
- Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
- Health Equity
- Dental Access Now!
- Ohio Consumer Voice for Integrated Care
- Health Care Reform
- Get Help
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Get Ohioans Enrolled in Medicaid!
Visit www.benefits.ohio.gov to see if you qualify.
Latest News: (Updated 2/19/14):
- Ohio Supreme Court upheld the Controlling Board decision to expand Medicaid to ALL adults under 138% FPL.
- Expanded eligiblity took effect on Jan. 1, 2014.
- 90,000 Ohioans who enrolled in Medicaid via the Health Insurance Marketplace need to reapply via www.benefits.ohio.gov due to the Marketplace's website inability to communicate with the state website.
- As of January 31st, 23,156 Ohioans have enrolled in Medicaid.
Recent Articles: (Click here for past articles)
9 percent of Ohio’s newly eligible enroll in Medicaid - Columbus Dispatch (2/13/14)
State Medicaid hotline can't keep up with consumer calls - Cincinnati Enquirer (1/21/14)
Feds calling thousands who applied through Obamacare website for Medicaid - Cleveland Plain Dealer (12/31/13)
Supreme Court approves Medicaid expansion - Columbus Dispatch (12/21/13)
Ohio’s Medicaid-enrollment website works smoothly on first day - Columbus Dispatch (12/10/13)
Other Organization's Resources: Click here for more resources