- About Us
- Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
- Health Equity
- Dental Access Now!
- Ohio Consumer Voice for Integrated Care
- Preventing Youth Addiction
- Health Care Reform
- Get Help
- Get Involved
- Support Us
- Tools for Consumers
UHCAN Ohio's Mission Statement
UHCAN Ohio’s mission is to achieve high quality, accessible, affordable health care for all Ohioans.
The following six basic beliefs were identified as core to the organization. They will guide Board and Staff behavior.
• All people should have access to quality health care.
• Consumers must have a strong voice in governance.
• People are expected to take responsibility for their actions.
• Everyone has a shared responsibility to contribute to the cost of transforming the health care
system commensurate with their capacity.
• Work must be done in partnership with others to replace a market driven system with one
designed to achieve better health, better care, and lower cost.
BALANCED DECISION MAKING
• When decisions are made, consideration should be given to cost, bottom line, and quality.