- About Us
- Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
- Health Equity
- Dental Access Now!
- Ohio Consumer Voice for Integrated Care
- Somebody Finally Asked Me
- Health Care Reform
- Get Help
- Get Involved
- Support Us
- Tools for Consumers
How We Work
1. We organize in local communities around health care needs they identify.
2. We advocate on behalf of Ohio's working poor families, older individuals, immigrants, people with disabilities and other vulnerable groups.
3. We campaign for needed statewide reform, like affordable prescription drugs and health care coverage for low-income families.
4. We work with hospitals and other health care providers to secure free care for the uninsured.
5. We build networks of health care activists across the state.
UHCAN Ohio has offices in Cleveland ,Columbus and Cincinnati.